Because first aid kits are filled with items that are sterile, they expire after a period of time. Rather than purchasing a whole new first aid kit, you can choose the refill option, retain your old cabinet/case and save some $$.
These first aid kits are suitable for organisations that need to cater to 1-5 people in any one location. They contain our minimum suggested contents for a low risk organisation. For higher risk options we recommend using this option as the base and then adding your extra items as required.
As these first aid kits form the basis of all good first aid kits, they are suitable for use in vehicles, homes, workplaces, offices and other industrial uses.
Our 1-5 Person First Aid Kit Contents
Stocked with 102 pieces (25 items) its the perfect solution for 1-5 people
- 2 x Triangle Bandages
- 1 x Crepe Bandage 5cm
- 1 x Crepe Bandage 7.5cm
- 1 x Fabric Tape on Spool 25mm
- 1 x First Aid Tips
- 1 x Clean Up Bag
- 1 x Scissors Medium Rescue Shear
- 10 x Safety Pins
- 1 x First Aid Economy Tweezer
- 3 x Antiseptic Wipes
- 1 x CPR Face Shield
- 2 x Examination Gloves Pair
- 2 x Eye Pad Single
- 3 x Gauze Swabs 2's Sterile Non-Woven
- 1 x Non Adherent Dressings 7.5 x 5cm
- 2 x Non Adherent Dressings 7.5 x10cm
- 1 x Wound Dressing Medium
- 1 x Wound Dressing Large
- 1 x Combine Dressing 9 x 10cm
- 1 x Combine Dressing 9 x 20cm
- 12 x Fabric Plasters Assorted
- 50 x Fabric Plasters in 2 Packs of 25
- 1 x Fabric Plaster 1m Dressing Strip
- 2 x Ampule Saline 30ml
- 1 x Hep Warning Label
Note - Specification and/or sizes of product may vary slightly if not available at time of packaging.
Alternative options for 1 - 5 Person First Aid Kits: