Because first aid kits are filled with sterile items, they expire after some time. So rather than purchasing a whole new first aid kit, you can choose the refill option, retain your old cabinet/case and save some $$.
These first aid refill packs are suitable for organisations that need to cater to 26 -50 people in any one location. They also contain our minimum suggested contents for low-risk organisations.
For higher-risk organisations, we recommend using this option as the base and then adding your extra items from our list offirst aid supplies to ensure your first aid kit is ready for the first aid scenarios your organisation could encounter.
These first aid refill kits are suitable for use in the home, workplace, office, and other industrial uses.
Our 26 - 50 Person First Aid Kit and Cabinet Contents
- 2 x Triangle Bandage
- 1 x Roller Bandage 5cm
- 1 x Roller Bandage 7.5cm
- 1 x Medical Tape 25mm
- 1 x First Aid Tips
- 2 x Clean Up Bag
- 1 x Scissors Medium Rescue Shears
- 10 x Safety Pins
- 1 x First Aid Economy Tweezer
- 5 x Antiseptic Wipes
- 1 x CPR Face shield
- 2 x Examination Gloves Pair
- 3 x Eye Pad Single
- 4 x Gauze Swabs 2's Sterile
- 1 x Non Adherent Dressings 7.5x5cm
- 2 x Non Adherent Dressings 7.5x10cm
- 1 x Wound Dressing Medium
- 1 x Wound Dressing Large
- 1 x Combine Dressing 9x10cm
- 1 x Combine Dressing 9x20cm
- 1 x Fabric Plasters Pack Assorted 12's
- 2 x Fabric Plasters Pack 25's
- 2 x Fabric Plaster 1m Dressing Strip
- 1 x First Aid Bag Or Container
- 120ml Saline Wound & Eye Irrigation
- 1 x Hep Warning Label
Note - Specification and/or sizes of product may vary if not available at time of packaging.
Alternative options for 26-50 Person First Aid Kits and Cabinets: