Because first aid kits are filled with items that are sterile, they expire after a period of time. Rather than purchasing a whole new kit, you can choose the refill option, retain your old cabinet/case and save some $$.
These first aid kits are suitable for most workplaces, community groups and sporting clubs that need to cater to 16-25 people in any one location. They contain our minimum suggested contents for a low risk organisation.
For higher risk activities, we recommend using this option as the base and then adding appropriate extra items from our list of first aid supplies.
Our 16-25 Person First Aid Kit and Cabinet Contents
- 2 x Triangle Bandage
- 1 x Roller Bandage 5cm
- 1 x Roller Bandage 7.5cm
- 1 x Medical Tape 25mm
- 1 x First Aid Tips
- 2 x Clean Up Bag
- 1 x Scissors Medium Rescue Shears
- 10 x Safety Pins
- 1 x First Aid Economy Tweezer
- 5 x Antiseptic Wipes
- 1 x CPR Face shield
- 2 x Examination Gloves Pair
- 3 x Eye Pad Single
- 4 x Gauze Swabs 2's Sterile
- 1 x Non Adherent Dressings 7.5x5cm
- 2 x Non Adherent Dressings 7.5x10cm
- 1 x Wound Dressing Medium
- 1 x Wound Dressing Large
- 1 x Combine Dressing 9x10cm
- 1 x Combine Dressing 9x20cm
- 1 x Fabric Plasters Pack Assorted 12's
- 2 x Fabric Plasters Pack 25's
- 2 x Fabric Plaster 1m Dressing Strip
- 1 x First Aid Bag Or Container
- 120ml Saline Wound & Eye Irrigation
- 1 x Hep Warning Label
Note - Specification and/or sizes of product may vary if not available at time of packaging.
Alternative options for 16 - 25 Person First Aid Kits and Cabinets: