Cohesive bandages are versatile elasticated bandages that are easy to use and gentle on the affected area. They stick to themselves, not to your body, hair or other materials. Because they are an elastic bandage, cohesive bandages can also be used as compression bandages
They have a variety of uses including but not limited to:
- supporting injured joints, muscles and ligaments
- holding ice and heat packs in place
- protecting dressings
- protecting fingers, ears, hands and wrists
- holding up socks in sports
- keeping poultices in place for livestock
If you use a lot of bandages, check out our bulk cohesive bandage packs which are also a cost-effective way to purchase. Please note, we can only supply the bulk packs in a single color and size.
Note - Specification and/or sizes of product may vary if not available at time of packaging.