Because first aid kits are filled with sterile items, they expire after some time. So rather than purchasing a whole new first aid kit, you can choose the refill option, retain your old cabinet/case and save some $$.
These first aid refill kits are suitable for organisations that need to cater to 6-15 people in any one location. They contain our minimum suggested contents for a low-risk organisation.
We recommend using this option as the base for higher-risk options and then adding your extra items from our list offirst aid supplies to ensure your kit is ready for the first aid scenarios your organisation could encounter.
These first aid refill kits form the basis of all good kits making them are suitable for use in the home, workplace, office, and other industrial uses.
Our 6-15 Person First Aid Kit and Cabinet Contents
- 2 x Triangle Bandage
- 1 x Crepe Bandage 5cm
- 1 x Crepe Bandage 7.5cm
- 1 x Fabric Tape on Spool 25mm
- 1 x First Aid Tips
- 2 x Clean Up Bag
- 1 x Scissors Medium Rescue Shear
- 10 x Safety Pins
- 1 x First Aid Economy Tweezer
- 5 x Antiseptic Wipes
- 1 x CPR Face Shield
- 2 x Examination Gloves Pair
- 3 x Eye Pad Single
- 4 x Gauze Swabs 2's Sterile Non-Woven
- 1 x Non Adherent Dressings 7.5 x 5cm
- 2 x Non Adherent Dressings 7.5 x10cm
- 1 x Wound Dressing Medium
- 1 x Wound Dressing Large
- 1 x Combine Dressing 9 x 10cm
- 1 x Combine Dressing 9 x 20cm
- 12 x Fabric Plasters Assorted
- 50 x Fabric Plasters in 2 Packs of 25
- 1 x Fabric Plaster 1m Dressing Strip
- 4 x Ampule Saline 30ml
- 1 x Hep Warning Label
- 1 x Green Wall Mountable Kit
Note - Specification and/or sizes of product may vary if not available at time of packaging.
Alternative options for 6 - 15 First Aid Kits and Cabinets: