These first aid kits are suitable for organisations that need to cater to 16-25 people in any one location. They contain our minimum suggested contents for a low risk organisation.
For higher risk organisations, we recommend using this option as the base and then adding your extra items from our list of first aid supplies.
As these first aid kits form the basis of all good kits, they are suitable for use in the home workplace, office and other industrial uses and come in the following options:
Our metal cabinets are tough, durable, and wall mountable making them perfect for first aid rooms, sick bays and industrial workplaces where the first aid kit can be permanently mounted in a readily accessible and visible location.
They come in landscape and portrait option - simply select your preference
Because first aid kits are filled with items that are sterile, they expire after a period of time. Rather than purchasing a whole new first aid kit, you can choose the refill option, retain your old cabinet/case and save some $$.
- 2 x Triangle Bandage
- 1 x Roller Bandage 5cm
- 1 x Roller Bandage 7.5cm
- 1 x Medical Tape 25mm
- 1 x First Aid Tips
- 2 x Clean Up Bag
- 1 x Scissors Medium Rescue Shears
- 10 x Safety Pins
- 1 x First Aid Economy Tweezer
- 5 x Antiseptic Wipes
- 1 x CPR Face shield
- 2 x Examination Gloves Pair
- 3 x Eye Pad Single
- 4 x Gauze Swabs 2's Sterile
- 1 x Non Adherent Dressings 7.5x5cm
- 2 x Non Adherent Dressings 7.5x10cm
- 1 x Wound Dressing Medium
- 1 x Wound Dressing Large
- 1 x Combine Dressing 9x10cm
- 1 x Combine Dressing 9x20cm
- 1 x Fabric Plasters Pack Assorted 12's
- 2 x Fabric Plasters Pack 25's
- 2 x Fabric Plaster 1m Dressing Strip
- 1 x First Aid Bag Or Container
- 120ml Saline Wound & Eye Irrigation
- 1 x Hep Warning Label
Simply choose your preferred cabinet/case from the options listed.
Note - Specification and/or sizes of product may vary if not available at time of packaging.